Question
Posted by: Peter | 2010-07-12

I need a Miracle please help me

Please I beg of you to help me. I know you are probably anti-Ritalin but I an adult ADD sufferer. I get horrible pulling sensations in my eyes and it feels almost like nerve pain in my right eye. However the most concerning thing is that I get this strange feeling in my eyes which can only be described as if my eyes have balls in them rolling around with pins and needles in my eyes. I have never experienced this on Ritalin. This started about 3 months ago. Why would Ritalin cause this? However I went to a chiropractor and I have a block right sinus which might be affecting my right eye. I am terrified that it is Ritalin as this is the pnly medication I respond well too. Dear God no please help me I beg of you. How do I get help. I am in agony 24/7 and dont have any help from government hospitals. I am a student with a disability grant because I am not well. Please help me with my pain and weird eye sensations, I beg of you :-(

Expert ImageSinus Expert

A chiropractor can not diagnose a blocked sinus. Your symptoms does not seem sinus related. See a ophtalmologist or neurologist.

1
Posted by: Sinus Expert | 2010-07-23

Reply to Sinus Expert