Question
Posted by: Worried | 2011/08/19

I might die tomorrow

I MIGHT NOT BE THERE FOR LONG I MIGHT DIE TOMORROW BUT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS DO. MY LATE SISTER DID NOT PREPARE US WHEN SHE PASSED AWAY SO I AM KIND OF PREPARING YOU. My boyfriend said this words last night and I am so worried and I have tried to call him this morning and the phone is just ringing. He is on leave probably still sleeping but what if?

That sounds like awfully ominous comments, which should NEVER be taken lightly. Especially if he was drunk, I would not have wanted him to go off on his own that night. Even on leave, most of us dont sleep so late. Go to his house and check on him, and insist that he see a psychiatrist as soon as possible, if, as we hope, he is still alive.
Then your later comment says he is laughing about it ? Don't believe that false laughter, the situation is still serious. Use your charms to talk him into seeing a psychiatrist for a proper assessment, and make sure the shrink knows about this episode.
Where there is a family history of suicide, there is a higher risk of suicide.

7
Posted by: so | 2011/08/22

so did anyone die here or what?

the anticipation is killing me, apparently im a fool but hey you all gonna die at some point.....so any death here?

HEY! be HONEST!

Reply to so

Posted by: Thanatos | 2011/08/19

Can I come to your funeral? Ill bring my guitar : )

Whether you die or live, if you do live enjoy life.

I prescribe countless drugs and sex and some good music, Kill the King by Megadeath comes to mind!!!!

KILL THE KING!

Reply to Thanatos
Posted by: Caro | 2011/08/19

Cruel! Or in even more need of psychological help.

Reply to Caro
Posted by: worried | 2011/08/19

Just spoke to him and he is laughing about it claiming to be fine

Reply to worried
Posted by: Caro | 2011/08/19

And if he''s still alive he should go to a therapist. Sound like sliggghhhtttt depression.

Reply to Caro
Posted by: Anne | 2011/08/19

Go to his house, just to make sure.

Reply to Anne