Question
Posted by: Tarryn | 2009/01/08

I MAKE HIM PAY FOR SEX

IN SEPTEMBER LAST YEAR I FOUND OUT MY HUBBY OF 5 YEARS WAS SEEING A PROSTITUTE. I WAS REALLY UPSET AND I LEFT HIM.HE BEGGED ME TO COME BACK AND I FINALLY DECIDED TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE. I ASKD HIM HOW MUCH HE PAID FOR THE SEX AND HE SAID R300 FOR AN HOUR WITH MASSAGE. THAT NIGHT WHEN HE TRIED REMOVING MY UNDIES I TOLD HIM THAT WOULD COST R300 WHICH HE ACTUALLY GAVE ME. I NOW CHARGE HIM $ SEX AND I USE THE MONEY HE GIVES ME TO BUY SEXY UNDIES SHORT SKIRTS BOOTS WIGS ETC TO DRESS LIKE A HOOKER FOR HIM...LADIES THE SEX HAS NEVA BEEN BETTA FOR BOTH OF US SO DONT JUST GIVE UP ON YOUR MARRIAGE...SPICE IT UP...

No reply required from me

6
Posted by: Wondering | 2009/01/08

LOL

What a great post. Sell you sex to your hubby ... isn' t that what marriage is all about ? LOL.

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: ss | 2009/01/08

Bet u if he knew this that day u asked him he would of said R50.00

Reply to ss
Posted by: di di | 2009/01/08

Ag ne rerig, dan moet jy maar jou day job op gee en sy hoeker word,<br><br>dink net as ek my man moet geld vra, dan sal ek seker nooit sex kry nie.

Reply to di di
Posted by: Lolly | 2009/01/08

very funny - i needed this......

Reply to Lolly
Posted by: Sg | 2009/01/08

I have no problem with you spicing your mariage/sex up but I certainly hope you have checked yourself and husband for those nasty diseases out there.
I think we all pay for sex whether it be directly or indirectly .... lol

Reply to Sg
Posted by: Tammy | 2009/01/08

Gosh how cheap

Reply to Tammy