Posted by: Luke | 2011-05-27

I ''m such a Hater

I would like to find out , what is happening to me, everything is going wrong in my life, i seem to have so much hatred inside me, no one has done anything to me , but i just feel like that . Life seems to be getting worst. People don t like me . Can anyone explain to me what is happening to my life currently . My heart is so heavy, i am neva happy for anyone ,not even happy for myself.

Expert ImageBehaviour modification

Hi Luke
What I would like to know is when this started happening, were you always like this or has something happened to set you on this path? Are you particularly stressed or is life simply not going your way? It sounds like you are suffering from a type of depression which is simply a mismatch of brain chemicals and easily remedied. The most natural way to boost your feel-good brain chemistry is through exercise. Hit the gym at least 5 days a week and you will start producing serotonin and endorphins. If this doesnt help I strongly suggest you start by seeing your doctor and going on a course of anti-depressants. There is no reason to feel so awful