Posted by: Bob' s Girlfriend | 2009-08-17

I love to sleep

I can sleep and sleep and sleep. I don' t have to be tired to sleep. I can spend the day in bed. Getting up for brekfast going back to bed watching tv, eating, drinking, sleeping in the afternoon and even go back to bed after dinner and I fall asleep easily. I pee alot at night regardless of how much liquid I don' t take in.

I struggle to get up for work (even fake sickness sometimes) just so I can sleep and sleep and sleep.

I feel like if I just did not sleep so much I' d get so much more done. But I LIKE to sleep.

At any given time I feel like I do not get enough sleep.

Sometimes I know I should actually get up on a Sat morning and make Bob coffee and close the garage door when he goes to work then I can just go back to sleep but I can' t even pull myself out of bed for that....

Expert ImageSleep Expert

It is not normal to be able to sleep such excessively long hours. This usually means that the sleep you are getting is not of good quality. You should see a sleep doctor, who will probably need to run an overnight test, to see what exactly is disrupting your sleep.

Posted by: Omphile | 2009-08-28

He makes some sound like as if his stomach is painful and kicking

Reply to Omphile