Question
Posted by: TLB | 2010-08-23

I love making love to him

Hi, when I was married, my husband and I fought about sex alot. I didnt want and he did.

I am now divorced and in a very happy relationship. We have lived together for 2 years. I love making love to my partner - he really rocks my world. BUT sometimes a week or more will pass without us making love. We cuddle alot and sleep in each others arms every night without fail. We also both train alot (running and cycling for triathlons). He tells me he loves me all the time, but why not more sex?? He is only 28 - surely he would want more??

Do I need to be concerned??

Firstly you must deal with your personal insecurities. If the relationship is good (satisfying) why break your head about the number of times you have sex? Extensive training can cause lower sex drive in some people. Keep in mind that it not the frequency of sex that count, it is the depth of the mutual satisfaction it gives and if he is happy to cuddle, enjoy it. If you want more, use your imagination and go crazy - he will follow!

19
Posted by: Woman | 2010-08-25

Personally, I blame the flying spaghetti monster for this, a man! What do you think?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: A man | 2010-08-25

You are correct about it being a cruel joke Woman, I always say it is a major design fault in humans that women reach their sexual peak in their forties when men are way past it, it''s really not fair, someone is to blame for this.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Woman | 2010-08-25

Some people have a high libido, some people don''t. It''s a cruel joke of nature that men reach their sexual peak at18 and women in their 30''s. I wish I had good advice for you, but I don''t. In the end you are the only person who can decide what you are happy with and what you just cannot accept. Know yourself, and put your own happiness first. Then the rest will come easily.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Rob | 2010-08-25

Hi TLB. Read your opening line again and then tell me what else could I take as the reason for your devorce? Sorry but I for one took that as your main issue but admit it, that it was the course of many other problems!!

Reply to Rob
Posted by: bhubhu | 2010-08-24

Shame on u cc

Reply to bhubhu
Posted by: Kar | 2010-08-24

Communication is vital which you should have done in your first relationship, i guess what goes around always comes around.

Reply to Kar
Posted by: TLB | 2010-08-24

Gee wiz guys - dont you even consider that JUST MAYBE my divorce had nothing to do with this issue... i certainly didnt leave my husband because of SEX... good grief.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe my ex wasnt even TRYING to satisfy me - never mind that.

Also, I expect none of you have ever had changes in your life and live the perfect life... go ahead. keep judging... all I wanted was kind, constructive advice on how to be happy and make him happy.

Isnt it something you would do in my shoes? I hope you all have a great day :-)

Reply to TLB
Posted by: honda | 2010-08-24

Hey you TLB

i agree with rob totally....You need to see a shrink.....go back to your ex and kiss his feet.... and give him your soul....That''s if he still wants you.......some of you woman are areally something!!!

Reply to honda
Posted by: Rob | 2010-08-24

Now that you are in the position of not getting enough you cry????????????????? serves you right because you did the same to your ex!!!! Feel the pain!!!

Reply to Rob
Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-24

There are truly some idiots who use this site, just ignore them TLB, they don''t deserve the attention they trying to get.

Posted by: sexologist | 2010-08-24

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Homer @ Buddy | 2010-08-23

Lol - Well said mate.......

Reply to Homer @ Buddy
Posted by: Danny | 2010-08-23

What advice do u think u will get, u runaway with your punai from someone who wants it and u go to someone who doesnt want it. Play with thinking about your Ex. I dont understand how stupid u were raising this question and when u get u cry. Good luck with your hunger

Reply to Danny
Posted by: k | 2010-08-23

Now you know how it feels..... leave like you always do and go get another 1 he he he he he

Reply to k
Posted by: TLB | 2010-08-23

I think the people replying saying I should divorce and get another are sick! That is not the object here. Anyway, if you had read the post properly you would have seen we are not married!
Please dont waste my time if you havent got a constructive and helpful comment.

Reply to TLB
Posted by: JJ | 2010-08-23

What comes around, goes around, why are u complaining. Divorce him and get another one, or go back to your previous boyfriend.

Reply to JJ
Posted by: XXX | 2010-08-23

He is rather young to want sex so seldom.However,we all have different sex drives so perhaps chat to him about it.
Also initiate and see what happens

Reply to XXX
Posted by: buddie | 2010-08-23

It seems that you divorce your first husband over sex, he want and you didnt want, now you want and he didnt want, divorce him and get another one

Reply to buddie
Posted by: Vidic | 2010-08-23

Maybe you need to initiate, you can" t wait for him to make amove always. What if he doesnt want to make love, it means you wont get any, like now. So if you want some, initiate and then you''ll get some.

Reply to Vidic