Question
Posted by: jack sb | 2011/06/07

I LOVE A GIRL THAT CHEATS

Dear Dr.
I`m 19 years old last year I met this girl(18) when I was in matric.We were in love anyone could see that but saturday i found out she has an affair with a nigerian.Appearantly this guy has been datin her for +2 years he pays for her tuition fees,dresses her,feeds her and buys her luxury items.I love this girl and really want tob with her.please advise me.tou can respond via e-mail.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Jack,

If she is with this guy and has been for over two years you need to think about moving on. It is comlicated further by her being financially supported by him, which makes it even less likely that she will leave him.

Although you are in love with her and you really want to be with her you have to consider the way she has treated you by cheating on you all this time. It shows a lack of respect towards you and you deserve better. It will be hard in the beginning but you need to separate yourself and then in time find someone new who will treat you with the love and respect you deserve.

3
Posted by: Ndindiliza | 2011/06/29

No no no, Jack think about your future. Just imagine getting married with the liar, She''s a liar and shes not respecting you. Please let her go.

Reply to Ndindiliza
Posted by: Vrye Denker | 2011/06/13

I might be wrong, but it sounds like he''s grooming her to be a prostitute.

Reply to Vrye Denker
Posted by: Teen expert | 2011/06/08

Hi Jack,

Reply to Teen expert