Question
Posted by: ekke | 2009-11-23

I lost my interest in sex- HELP

Please help i am just not into it anymore!!!

I had a baby about a year ago and since then it just like work to me and i want to enjoy it again like i did.

Anything i can use?

HELP

Having a baby brings many joys to couples but also creates a few difficulties in some mothers and couples . post partum blues ,the unshared burden of motherhood ,interruption of sleep patterns , poor partner cooperation ,children remaining in the parental bed ,etc, can all lead to decreased sexual desire. Oral contraception may also contribute to the difficulties of decreased sensation and passion .Addressing all the above and starting sensate focus exercises together with rekindling of the relationship

3
Posted by: Victoria | 2009-11-29

i dont usually have interest in sex and i dont enjoy se i just fake it
and it affected my past relationship and am in a new relationship and i dont want to loose him pls help

Reply to Victoria
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-11-24

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-11-24

Reply to sexologist