Question
Posted by: Vusi | 2008/10/01

I like old Ladies

Hi there, I am 24 years old, single and trust me I am good looking. But I am very much attract to mature/older woman. Is something wrong or just a passing phase since we man have too much sexual fantasis?

It is difficult to know why some people are attracted to one type of person or another, and in your case , it's mature/older women. Depending on the age gap you're talking about; it may be a developmental phase you're going through, wanting to be guided by/under the wing of a mature woman (sometimes this can be sexualised - sexually attracted to such a woman). However, if you're talking about a somewhat larger age gap, and that you are attracted to such women rather than women of a similar age to yourself, it is possibly less likely to be a developmental phase and more like a psychological preference for some reason. This is likely to be more of a stable trait/characteristic of your psychological make up.

5
Posted by: gog- tjitji | 2008/10/03

vusi, tell me how do u tell that someone is older if their physical looks dont show?would you approach someone who is showing that she is older than you?
the reason am askin is that i am 38 but i look betwn 28 &  30 (well thats what people tell me).i am mostly approached by guys this age. y not guys my age?i dont know.it becomes difficult 4me when the time comes 4me to reveal my age thinking that they will disapper - but u know what, they dont instead they become more closer.

Reply to gog- tjitji
Posted by: Elvis (the king) | 2008/10/02

Like whoever you want, why should you care what others think. If you can' t manage bonking all of them then that is a matter of concern. So tell us how many are you pumping?

Reply to Elvis (the king)
Posted by: RP | 2008/10/02

i dont know man, i am 30 years old and i do like woman in there mid 40' s even older. I love older woman. And i don' t think there is anything wrong with me.

Reply to RP
Posted by: POL | 2008/10/01

Vusi, the only thing that is wrong is your overinflated selfconfidance!

Reply to POL
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/01

exactly how old are these older women?

Reply to ?