Question
Posted by: Tina | 2011-03-20

I like him but he is really, REALLY big!

I won’ t be shy, I’ ve been around the block more than a few times and never have I come across anything like this. I met this totally great guy last year. He was friendly and we got talking. We’ ve been dating for the last 9 months or so now. But when things began to heat up last month I took him back to my place for a bit of fun. Scream. He was huge, I mean super huge. Not as thick as my wrist but close and long, at least 9-10 inches. I was so scared of him right then. Couldn't manage to pleasure him orally, 2 condoms I had, both broke as I put them on him. I eventually got the courage and tried straddling him. It hurt, it really hurt. I even started to cry. He was a nice guy and didn’ t pressure me or anything. He pleasured me manually and orally. He can also give the best foot massage ever. I was so ashamed that all I gave him was just a tit -|- .

We’ ve tried a few more times since then. Managed to fit him in a little bit, but nowhere near enough to possibly satisfy I think. He hasn’ t said anything. He seems happy just getting me off with his face and hands. I’ m still tight and none of my previous partners were anything over 6-7 inches. I’ ve done anal before but I''m not even going to try just yet. I’ ve brought some large toys to try and loosen myself up but I think I’ m just naturally tight. He’ s a great person, kind and caring. Good with kids from what I’ ve seen. But I just don’ t think I can satisfy him. I cannot even make him come most the time we are together either. I like him lots. What should I do? What can I do?

When you are petit (like you say you are) anything looks really big. Perhaps you must first find the correct way to use a condom. I do not think you know how BIG that can go (or buy a better brand)! Just take it slowly, SLOWLY with lots of lubrication. If it still does not work, phone SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area. Make an appointment and take your partner with you. Both of you can then discuss this and find a pleasing way forward. Deidre - SASHA

5
Posted by: Alexxx | 2011-03-30

i am huge myself and have a similar problem, but poor quality condoms will break, because a condom can fit over a grown mans head without breaking.

you should invest in KY, or some good lube, thats what i use if i have this problem.

Reply to Alexxx
Posted by: XXX | 2011-03-22

All you can do is make sure you are very well lubricated and that he is gentle.Believe me when you get used to his size you won''t want anything less.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: ABC | 2011-03-20

You can give birth so there really isn''t such a thing as too big. I promise you a baby''s head is bigger than this guy''s penis. You just need alot more foreplay!

Reply to ABC
Posted by: Andy | 2011-03-20

What would the ideal length and breadth be for you?

Reply to Andy
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-03-20

Reply to sexologist