Question
Posted by: Put off | 2009/11/10

I like her, but she smells...

Hey,

Met this girl, I like her, we' ve been intimate on a few occasions. However, what has been off putting is that she smells down below.

It' s not fresh. With my ex, there wasn' t any horrible smells coming out of her, but with this girl, it' s rather off putting and I don' t want to say anything to her to as it might knock her self confidence etc etc.

I' m ignoring for now, but don' t really want to progress further with this girl because of this, she wants me to go down on her (I have before), but I may just throw up! what do I do?

the reasons for the smells can be diverse in origins and may need a visit to the gynae to diagnose and treat.
however, untill her gynae visit, it may be better to make use of flavoured lube in the meantime.

6
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/13

Flavoured lube se voet!
Man that would just diguise the smell and how unhygienic could that be!

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/12

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: visitor | 2009/11/11

I once had that problem as well &  i was very hygienic. Even went to gynea &  i was given a very clean bill of health. I found it smelled the most at a certain time of the month. It made be to be very insecure when intimate. But my fiancee was honest with me about it &  i finally found something that works. I wash with gyna-guard &  no smell &  my fiancee enjoys going down on me. Before , he wouldn' t be caught dead giving a muff. In my case it was a bit easy coz i was also aware of it &  we were at a stage in the relationship where we even went to the dr together. Just be honest with her about the " problem" .
Good luck.

Reply to visitor
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/11

Gosh! Maybe you should just be honest and tell her.
I mean how else would she know. Maybe she was never taut about personal hygiene, I mean really would you want to take it further with her then...
If she can' t keep herself clean then what about other aspects of her life?
Def.speak to her about it, forget about esteem issues on this one but remind her about the things you do like about her at the same time.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Samantha | 2009/11/11

Please remember that alcohol consumption definately makes it smell... and different times of a woman' s cycle also has a scent.

My boyfriend and I had that issue, and we had a rule that if it wasn' t suitable for him that he wouldn' t do the deed down south...

I later realised that my scent was unpleasant for him when we drank booze, and a few days before my period and definately after my period.

Reply to Samantha
Posted by: Woman | 2009/11/11

Why not try taking a bath together before you have sex? Make it very luxurious with bubbles and candles and wash her. Go down on her after the bath and make it very clear that you really enjoyed the experience.

Just keep having a bath or a shower with her before sex, maybe she' ll get the message, but mostly you' ll both enjoy your sexual experience.

Reply to Woman