Question
Posted by: joe | 2009-01-13

i know my gf is faking it

i know my gf is faking it, we were watching a porn movie and after a few days she started sounding like to the movie, it is worse now, i think she thinks i will feel better but it is a turn off though.. i wish for to experience real pleasure than to try and please me by faking it....

should i tell her or should not i, that is the question, collegues what would you do?

Keeping quite about what you experience or not experience in your sexual relationship does not enhance the growth of honesty and complete intimacy in a sexual relationship. I would suggest that you express your concerns with your girlfriend – in a non accusatory and attacking manner though – If she needs some different stimulation that will provide the opportunity for her express that

3
Posted by: Wondering | 2009-01-14

Maybe she thought you would like it. So, if you don' t, then in a nice way (after all she is doing this for you) tell her its a turn-off.

Besides, there are women that don' t climax through vaginal penetration and thats normal too. Then you need to make some extra effort and stimulate her otherwise.

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: anti-faker | 2009-01-13

Hi there,
I agree - faking it sucks
!
I' m a woman, and I don' t care if it hurts my boyfriends'  feelings, but I never fake it. My opinion is that I' ll never have orgasms if I fake it, because my boyfriend simply won' t know that he hasn' t pleased me.

Tell your girlfriend that she should comunicate with you during your " play time"  with her sounds of ecstacy, and maybe reassure her that your feelings aren' t hurt if she doesn' t climax.
Instead she should tell you what turns her on, and what will get her to have an incredible sheet gripping experience.

Reply to anti-faker
Posted by: waaar | 2009-01-13

Confront and tell her you' ll feel better

Reply to waaar