Question

I know I am too trusting

I know what my problem is but I dont know how to deal with it. People come into my life either as a friend or possible suitor and I trust them and they end up breaking my heart. I am more attached to my friends than I am a boyfriend but even my friends break my heart. Just recently I met a guy who really became a good friend and the good thing was that there was no romantic feelings at all. We realised that we really have a good thing going as friends. THen he just pulled away from me and now i''m left alone again. Maybe I''m gullible in thinking that people actually will stick to tp their word. What can I do about this?

Well, knowing what the problem is is an essential firs step. Apparently you trust too easily and uncritically ; you give your heart too freelly in too vulnerable a way. See a good CBT oriented counsellor and work on the issues revealed by a proper assessment - including self-esteem and trust issues

1