Posted by: Tessa | 2009-09-08

I know how it feels (abortion)

Hi guys just thought i share my experience and get your opinions on this matter. Im married with a son who just turned 6. We have been trying to conceive for baby for sometime now. However last week i got a shock of my life when i asked my husbant to accompany me to get the pregnancy test since i had missed my period and felt a bit sick. Only to realise that he was not interested, when we got to the shops he did not want to get in, not did he want to pay for the test. However i bought it and took it home since then he never asked what the outcome was just performing all the way. Im happy that the test proved negetive cause if it was positive i would have got rid of pregnancy anyway. This reminded me of his first reaction when i told him i was pregnant with our son, he even bit me up when i was 4 months pregnant and only started co operating after he realised that i was carrying a son. I think maybe i should just cut both our losses not have anymore children and even go separate ways cause we dont share same family goals.

I'm assuming that your husband would realize that he would have played a part in getting you pregnant, so he should have had an interest in the testing. Rather than risk a pregancy he doesn't want and which you would feel tempted to "get rid of ", discuss this with him, with the aid of a marriage counselor, if necessary, and clarify what you both want. Unless you do share the same family goals, if he refuses family counselling, do consider whether the marriage is going to remain viable, and don't have any further children by him if he reall doesn't want any

Posted by: K89 | 2009-09-09

He bit you? Wow, that is so serious....biters are usually psycopaths. Make sure you take your contraceptives and get the hell out of Dodge. Bit you? Wow.

Reply to K89