Question
Posted by: anon | 2009-09-25

I just want to be beautiful

I have these anxiety attacks in the middle of the night when I wake up and all I can think of how I need to lose weight so i can feel pretty. I just want to be beautiful. I know that thin isnt everything, but I cant stop feeling that if I lose some weight i can buld my self asteem and feel good again. im 25, 65kg. I hate feeling anxious all the time.

Are you having actual anxiety attacks ( which usually arise out of the blue and aren't actually about anything except feeling anxious and scared ) ? Or are you waking at times, worrying about your concerns about losing weight and feeling pretty ? Sounds more like the latter. Actually, I think your plan is backwards. FIRST, see a good local psychologist / counsellor, and work on that self-esteem, which is central to all of this. When you feel more fond of yourself and happy, you will start looking prettier whatever your weight ( and otherwise you'll be thin and just as sure you aren't pretty ) --- self-confidence is pretty. With better self-esteem and self-confidence, you will find it easier to lose weight appropriately ( enough, and not too much ; as you really don't sound over-weight at all ). And if you happen ( the psychologist will also of course check this ) to have an Anxiety Disorder, then CBT counselling is the best treatment for that, too.

6
Posted by: MaGoDiZ | 2009-10-02

Hey girl, 25 yrs + 65kgs = Beautiful. All you need is to realise that you are beautiful and need a pat on a back for maintaining that weight over worry and sleeping very little. That kind of a lifestyle will only deprive you that beauty and start developing other unwanted incidents.

Reply to MaGoDiZ
Posted by: almost mad | 2009-09-28

Yeah, i know I have a problem. thats y im asking for help

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: Big Boy | 2009-09-26

Awww please, do me a favour. Overweight at 65 kgs ? Maybe if you are half a metre tall. I was 65 kgs when I was born !! I think Jones is right, you have other issues.

Reply to Big Boy
Posted by: dodo | 2009-09-25

65kg isnt heavy at all...how tall are you? you sound nice are you single?!

Reply to dodo
Posted by: me | 2009-09-25

i think anon meant that 25 is age.and he/she weight 65kg

Reply to me
Posted by: jones | 2009-09-25

Did you say you r 25.65kg and you still want to loose more weight and look beautiful? Is this a normal feeling, i don' t think so. Something is wrong here and its not the weight - or is it the weight that is wrong coz i think its too low.

Reply to jones