Question
Posted by: Exploited | 2009-04-29

i just wanna strangle the useless hr slut

sorry for my language but this is my situation. I have been contracting for this company for 2 years ok 2 years and there' s a perm position that i have applied for - CS i have the qualifications and experience, actually I am over qualified for the position and this lady in HR is doing her level best to see to it that i don' t get the position, i just want to strangle her and this snake of a boss!!!!! i am so upset! they are busy interviewing and she made a remark right on my face about the next candidate that they will be interviewing - i think she is doing it deliberately!

DO consult our labour lawyer and perhaps also one directly in your area. I wonder why this woman ( apparently not much good at actual HR work ) is opposed to you ?

3

why are both the your boss &  the HR person against you? I wouldn' t employ you either with the way you talk.

Posted by: C | 2009-04-30

I believe that everything in life happens for a reason. If you do not get the job, maybe something better is waiting for you somewhere else?

Reply to C
Posted by: anon-a-mous | 2009-04-29

try the labour lawyer on this one

Reply to anon-a-mous