Posted by: Laurette | 2009-04-16

I just turned 30 and decided...

Wow - 30, i suppose it' s a big deal well this is what i' ve decided:

I probably have 30 more years or so to live and i would love them to be different from the previous 30 and
i decided to let go of all the bad things that ever happened to me
i have decided to stop worrying about everything - worry got me no where
as much as i am not married or living in luxury - it' s worked out thus far and it is ought to work out even further
sometimes pushing for answers is too tiring.
Whatever is meant to be will be
i will accept all situations and find a way to carry one
hatred has no place in my heart.

maybe i' m more maturer and i am loving it, i hope to go on with this kind of attitude forever!!!!!

enjoy the rest of the afternoon

Excellent resolution, to decide not to trudge through the 2nd and 3rd "30" dragging with you all the miseries fo the first 30. Learn anything worth learning from the past, and improve on it in the next 30. Happy birthday, too, by the way !

Posted by: Laurette | 2009-04-16

Thank you so so much for such wise words!!!

Reply to Laurette
Posted by: Bee | 2009-04-16

Wonderful. You think like me. I am 29 soon and went through alot in my life and also reached a point where it is all about me now. Living life to its fullest is so important as we only have one. Sometimes thinking and searching for answers can be so very tiring and then the next thing you know a few years went by! Enjoy, explore and discover my friend!!! Good luck and pat yourself on the shoulder for that positive attitude! that alone is a huge GREAT step to a wonderful blessed life!!!

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Wonderful ! | 2009-04-16

Good on you girl, that' s the way to go. Such a positive healthy outlook, is so refreshing, I envy you. Believe me, the next 30 years just flies by, so make the most of it and enjoy enjoy enjoy !!

Reply to Wonderful !