Question
Posted by: almost mad | 2010/04/22

I just resigned from my job-i fl like a loser

I feel pathetic, useless and below average. I couldnt handle the pressure. I couldnt handle the workload. I couldnt handle the work hours. I hated the people. they were mean. I am so scared I will not find another job. Am I stupid for leaving a job that made me cry every night? or is it okay to sometimes give up?

Isn't there an HR person o dept to help in situations like this ? If the work-load is excessive, etc., they are supposed to help to put that right. If the job couldn't be fixed, leaving it may have become ineviotable, though it might have been wiser to search and find the new job before leaving. But don't blame or denounce yourself if it was genuinely too much for you -many excellent people find themselves in that position. Don't give up on yourself, even if the job itself deserved giving up on. Good luck in job-hunting, and I hope it won't be long before you find something better

4
Posted by: jane | 2010/04/23

i think u did the best thing in the world

u have to close one door to open another.

Reply to jane
Posted by: jane | 2010/04/23

Reply to jane
Posted by: Tandy | 2010/04/22

You have quit and now pick up the pieces Put your CV on careers24, pnet and don''t tell the recruits that you quit bcoz it was too much for you, just say you want change. Goodluck.

Reply to Tandy