Question
Posted by: Joe man | 2008/07/27

I just dont understand my friends...

Hey,

My friends (who are in a relationship) seem to meet more single women than I do.

When I ask, say if they' ve been invited out to like a party or something, to keep an eye out. They always respond " jah jah" .

And always, there are some single women. But yet, they never seem to be inclined to arrange a meeting...

Why?

Maybe they'd feel rather like a pimp in arranging meetings and blind dates for the single women they meet ? Wouldn't it work better for you to expand your circle of friends of all sorts of status, so you get to go to such gatherings under your own steam, and use your own opportunities ?

1
Posted by: minx | 2008/07/28

Maybe the single girls they meet, they dont think will be suitable??!!

Reply to minx