Question
Posted by: Gemini 1 | 2008/06/24

I just don`t feel right-help

Hello evry1-Went off pill and then back on in a short space of time. Now i`m exp nausea,headaches,bloatedness,fatigue, etc. These symptoms occurs throughout the day. My body just doesn`t seem right, not at all. It was so bad last week I stopped the pill for about 3 days hoping it wud relief sum of the symptoms.Even when I went on pill the 1st time, my body response was not like this.

Still showing side-effects up until now-shud I do HPT?? Had period(think it was one) lst week but wasn`t even enough to fill 1 pantyliner completely, was jst some goodies when wiping. Any1 that can help?? Thks

Suggest you try a lower dose pill..

7
Posted by: CE | 2008/06/25

Hi there,
My hubby made a delicious meal last night and I felt terrible because i was too nauseas to eat his divine food. I tried very hard and luckily managed to finish most of it.
I didn't do a HPT. Got a response from doc on my previous post. She says that all these symptoms could just be my body adapting to my contraceptive. I'll also keep an eye on things and see how it goes.

Reply to CE
Posted by: Gemini 1 | 2008/06/25

Thanks EHT-mayb I shud. I`d rather wait till just before my next period is due, which is in 2 weeks. I`ll keep monitoring my body for any new changes.

Also u know-it`s the exact same contr I`ve been on for the past 6 yrs. It just doesn`t seem right and that`s why I can`t understand what all these drastic changes are?? Keep you posted.....

G

Reply to Gemini 1
Posted by: EHT | 2008/06/24

Ladies,
I think you shd do the test and know for sure. Symptoms does point to you to be pregnant.
Hope you both are.

Reply to EHT
Posted by: Gemini 1 | 2008/06/24

Hi, With me it`s a bottle of ice water every nite from bout a month ago (just at night)-dun know if that`s a bad habit or what.
There`s also lower back pains,constip,etc etc etc.I dun know bout HPT-really cause I dun wanna be diss.I mean here we are exp all this stuff and feeling all maternal and then it`s just ur body playing tricks on u.

I do knw that ur body takes some time to adjust but if u were never pregnant(like me) how do u know what is real and unreal??Terrible...

G

Reply to Gemini 1
Posted by: CE | 2008/06/24

Hey, lets not talk about stomach acid and wind wind wind.....lol.
I have heartburn too, which i normally don't suffer from. Not to mention that I can't even pick up a dog poopoo without belching and wanting to throw up (something else i never had a problem with before). My stomach seems so sensitive. Experiencing funny movements and bloating in my tummy. Had extreme cravings for ice cold milk the other night.
Are you going to do a HPT?

Reply to CE
Posted by: Gemini 1 | 2008/06/24

Hi CE

I`m also constantly burping and my stomach acid seems to be pushing rite up.From area between breasts to hips-just don`t feel rite. It`s driving me mad......

Gemini 1....

Reply to Gemini 1
Posted by: CE | 2008/06/24

My previous post 2179 (read it). Going through the same as you.
Do a HPT. I think i'm also going to buy one this afternoon and do it tomorrow morning. I'm nervous though.

Reply to CE