Question
Posted by: Cry baby | 2008/09/15

i just cant stop!!!

when i was younger i never showed my emotions inever cried and literally seemed like an hardass. when i started dating my bf 2 years ago he taught me hoe to feel noe if we fight or i see a bird die i cry...i cry in movies i cry in mysleep i cry everywhere ive become so sensitive and i always break out in tears infront of people. Idomt want people to think im weak so please can anyone help me and tell me how i can stop crying and taking everything to heart. I have feelings i get that but why am i crying for every thing?

so sick of cring vic falls (' ' ,)

Expert ImageTeen expert

Perhaps all the crying you havent done over the years is happening now. Crying is not about weakness it is about strength, and the ability to communicate how you are feeling. Perhaps as you speak more honestly about how you feel you will progressively cry less. Be positive about the more honest you, and welcome yourself that way you will not keep all your emotions locked away.

3
Posted by: vicky | 2008/09/30

maybe you just need to look deeper.perhaps you have other things that is bothering you and that is coming out at every opportunity it gets

Reply to vicky
Posted by: Cry baby | 2008/09/16

I cry when my bf and i fight. over me moving over school exams i even cry when im happy its like my eye sockets are always open for rain i literally cry for everything i just want to stop

Reply to Cry baby
Posted by: Kman | 2008/09/15

Hi there,

Shame this must be really hard for you. Are you depressed at all? You cant seem to find a medium in this, you either show no emotions or you are just a bag of emotions.
If you are depressed I would suggest seeing a GP to try and sort your depression out. Otherwise maybe post more about your reasons about crying and I will see if I can help you out.

Best of Luck :-)

Reply to Kman