Question
Posted by: Chrisna Els | 2010/10/04

I have tried every sleeping pill on the market and notthing works.

When i go to sleep my brain seems to go on and notting work for me to sleep and that makes that i am sleepy and have no engery for the day. If you can help me I really will apreacate it. Same body say that my brain don''t swith of at night. I am not sameone how want to drink hands full of pills to sleep , but sametimes it is all that help I want samething that take only 1 pill to take me to dreamland.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Unfortunately, pills do not help for this situation. The technique that works is called cognitive behavioural therapy. You will need to see a sleep doctor who will be able to to help you get on top of your condition and off your pills.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/10/05

Reply to Sleep expert