Question
Posted by: Dia | 2011/10/13

I have lost my mojo

I became sexualy active when I was 17. Now I am 29 and I just don't feel like having sex anymore. I have been married for 4 years and I can see that it is affecting my relationship. What can I do to get my moyo back.

I used to explore a lot in sexuality and I enjoyed it and now I would not even mind if it never happens again.

Please help, I am scared that this will push my husband away.

Hallo Dia. You do not mention children...? If there is a child (or two), it can be that you just suffer fatigue. It can also be that you are depressed or have a thyroid problem. Which ever way it is, it is important that you first have your health checked.If this is 'OK', you and hubby must start working on your moyo. Get the fun back.Check out the following website for more info http://www.health24.com/sex/Problems/1253-1264-2440.asp or phone the SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262.’ Deidre - SASHA

2
Posted by: JR | 2011/10/14

First change how you think about it. If you think its the worst thing in the world, it will be the worst thing in the world. THINK SEX ALL THE TIME

Get some sexy undies ( am not talking woolworths here, go to a sex shop and get something really kinky and wear it all day) dress sexy, dolly yourself up so you can feel nice, buy toys Think sex think about your wildest fantsy, if it is doable, take your fantasy out on Dh, if it isnt, think about it while you are doing dh. You be in charge, tie him up, blindfold him, make him your sex slave, he must do whatever you say. Have fun with him, he will love it and so will you. Ask DH what you can do that he will like, and do it for him. Never go eeeeeuuuuuwwwwwww, that is a turnoff. Watch a naughty movie together then try doing the things and positions they do (within limits dont hurt yourslefs)

Good luck and have fun.

Reply to JR
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/13

Reply to sexologist