Question
Posted by: q/a | 2009-04-02

I HAVE DONE IT!!!

Hi Boys and Girls i have done it shaved everything off and it is so smoove but, do not quite know what to expect but, i tel you this i am as horny as a boll and did not show my GF. yet. I feel lke tuching myself ti feels nice.

good for you

2
Posted by: Anon | 2009-04-03

Good for you, I am sure you will enjoy it. I find I get a lot more oral sex by shaving, especially sucking of the testicles, girls are not very keen on sucking hairy testicles, but when they smooth they seem to love it. I for one will never have hair down there again.

Posted by: MEME | 2009-04-02

Good for u. I shave for the last 3 years. My wife enjoys the fact that I shave everything off. I wish more men will realise how their ladies will appreciate the fact that they shave.

Reply to MEME