Question
Posted by: ???!! | 2009-04-08

i have been wondering ...

99% of men cheat at some or other point in their lives right? some repeat the mistake and some dont

if so why is it that whenever a person complains about her partner cheating the first advise one will get here is ' Divorce him' ?

in my observations, i have found this:-

1. A woman divorces a cheating man and find that he never trusts a man, the next tym she dates at a point that man cheats on her and she dumps her and the next, and the next, - vicious cycle then end up lonely kids grown up and gone to universities, she gets to be left alone.

2. A woman that had a cheating husband and tolerated it (but very unhappy about it) and again and again end up bieng an old lady with an old hubby that still cheats or always stares at other females and wish!

3. A woman that left her cheating husband and ended up with a guy that does not cheat but extremly possessive and abusive!

i wonder, what is right and what is wrong? has divorce really been an answer?

usually woman nag, men dont want to be nagged so they stray (but then a fully satisfied woman wouldnt nag!) who is wrong in this case?

No, not 99 %. Definitely not. And a percentage of women cheat, too. In fact, except for such homosexual cheating as might occur, as every man you allude to cheats with another woman, at least an equal number of women are involved in cheating, too. I don't think generalisations are actually useful. SOME men cheat, like some women, and SOME dont. Sometimes divorce is best for btoh of them and the children, sometimes not. Its usually best to at least explore with a marriage counsellor and see if the marriage can be saved and is worth saving, before rushing into a divorce. But remaining in a dead and miserable marriage "for the sake of the children" or for any other reason, is usually not a good idea for anyone

3
Posted by: My opinion | 2009-04-10

Definitely not all men cheat. Those guys that do cheat are self centered, selfish ,shallow ,mean spirited and generally rotten bastards. Likewise with women who cheat.

The reason why I always say " Get Out"  is because living with someone who disrespects you to that extent, no matter what they say or do to make up for what they always euphemistically refer to as a " mistake"  have passed the point of no return and no matter what, things will never be the same again. Its far better being out of a relationship like that and living with it day after day.

Reply to My opinion
Posted by: JR | 2009-04-09

easy, it is wrong to cheat and right to stay committed in the marraige. You just know, everything in life takes practice and work, the same goes for marriaige. If you are not prepared to work on your marraige and take the easy way, be it cheating (coward way of staying in the marraige) or divorce, then that is your choice and you and you alone have to life with the decicion, like every other decicion you take in life.

I don' t agree that 99% of men cheat, I actually think women cheat more. Don' t get me wrong, women are more scaly and cleaver and don' t alway get caught, as for men get caught most of the time.

Yes if you nag you are looking for trouble, marraige like any relationship is give and take 50/50 no exception!

Reply to JR
Posted by: ???!! | 2009-04-08

ok CS, but thou even if i dont generalise and say some women or some men but did u hear my points and question? where does one draw a line? what is write and what is wrong? how do u know? what if, what if, what if??

Reply to ???!!