Question
Posted by: Why? | 2011/05/06

I hate these random quotations on this forum !!

??

Its so terribly simple. If you don't like them, don't read them. its not compulsory for anyone to read anything specific in the forum, and they're usually clearly labelled as to what they are.
It must require a good deal of work and thought for the person to contribute them, and they'often very good food for thought - even if some of you are not hungry !

8

Posted by: Zexeon | 2011/05/06

I find it intresting, at least the person is sharing and I like to read CS comments so I''ll second it " no harm"  so let it be.

Reply to Zexeon
Posted by: Truth | 2011/05/06

Well i would rather read them than articles on.......
Ministers wifes drug trafficking conviction
The high degree of luxury afforded criminals in SA jails
How an arms deal enquiry would cost too much of tax payers money.
What songs l am allowed to sing around my braai
His quotations rarelymake my blood boil.......

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Huh? | 2011/05/06

Then why read them?

Reply to Huh?
Posted by: BMJ | 2011/05/06

Just dont read them

Reply to BMJ
Posted by: Romany | 2011/05/06

I don''t necesarily think CS likes them, it''s just that he reads every post and comments. I am sure he could also so without them.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Yip | 2011/05/06

i sigh everytime I see them - bloody annoying... but like Truth says CS likes them - so I suppose it''s a lesson in tolerance....

sigh

Reply to Yip
Posted by: Truth | 2011/05/06

I also find them tedious but CS seems to like them.
They do no harm.

Reply to Truth