Question
Posted by: Seeker | 2008/10/06

I HATE THE PILL!

I' m on the pill and have been on it for a long time now - about 6 years. I' m 24 and if I even smell the pill I put on like 5 kilos... I need to know if there is any alternative for me? My boobs are so big, my love handles are not very lovable and the cellulite is not looking pretty - All side-effects of the pill because I went off it for about a year and the extra kilos literally fell off me! I' m meant to be a petite person, but I' m looking like a bit of a heffer... And I' m really not comfortable. I' m scared of the Merina becuase I' ve heard the periods assiciated with it are extremely painful, I really don' t want to go there. Is there anything else available that will not have a negative effect on me?

Thank you!

You could use the injectable, but wight gain may be a problem as well. The copper IUCD is an option. The Mirena actuallu makes periods lighter and less painful.