Question
Posted by: kat | 2010/09/16

I hate summer

its summer now my skin is getting a rush and its getting worst by day, i hv tryed everything drinking water 8 or more glasses a day, eating healthy, execising.at 1st i thought it was the sun and now i avoid it. i dont know what to do anymore..
and what really gets to me is that winter time i have the most beautifull skin ever and i dont hv to do anything..
please help me what can i do..

Hallo Kat
It is difficult to guess what it could be if I can't see the rash but you may have a dermatitis due to dry skin or even an allergy. Please let your GP have a look as the treatment will depend on a definite diagnosis
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/16

Hallo Kat
dr Bets