Question
Posted by: Blues | 2010/10/25

I hate Monday''s

Monday''s suck

And yet there's one every week. I haven't found a way round that. Maybe declare Sunday's to be Monday in your home, so you can enjoy them. But then you'll grow to hate Tuesdays ...

5
Posted by: just a thought | 2010/10/26

if you were diagnosed as terminally ill would you still hate mondays - i think not but would embrace every extra monday given

Reply to just a thought
Posted by: Ole | 2010/10/25

It is actually a choice. You choose to hate Mondays. It''s like people who complain about the weather. There''s nothing we can do about Mondays or the weather, so why don''t we instead simply choose to enjoy them. Every day (by choice) is a beautiful day, whether it is raining, snowing, hot, cold, cloudy, or whatever. It is still beautiful

I know it is obviously not that simple, but it is a start.........

Reply to Ole
Posted by: Mickey | 2010/10/25

Tjo that you can say again, I''m glad i''m not the only one

Reply to Mickey
Posted by: Zee | 2010/10/25

Tell me about it!
Its the worse!

Reply to Zee