Question
Posted by: Nina | 2010/01/23

I hate life

I was in car accident in 2004, now I have a problem with my legs and right arm, ever since then my life is like hel. I' m 25yrs now, but not even one man approaches me, they all wanna be friend with me. I' m so lonely, not even work or school can fill that space. I tried internet dating, but they all disappear after 1st meeting. Tel me what to do, I am lonely.

I'm sory to hear about this, N. I'm not clear, from your mesage, what the problem is. I was badly injured in an accident like that, too, and know the sot of problems that can follow. What sort of problem do younow have with your legs and arm ? Is it unsightly, or awkward, to the point that other people will easily notice and may feel upset about it ? I know there can be problems for those of us who have become disabled, that people without disabilities often fail to recognize that we otherwise have the same needs as anyone else, and tend to avoid us in a romantic sense. This is where groups of people similarly afflicted can help each other usefully
What do other readers thinl ? I suspect we'll hear more on Monday when people get back from the weekend.
Oh, if you want to reply, folks, to any questions I raise, please always do so in a fresh question / posting, as I do not get to go back and re-read questions once I have already responded to them,

2
Posted by: Koko | 2010/01/26

I' m sorry you feel this way. Learn to enjoy your own company otherwise you' ll place your happiness in other peoples hands. Take charge of your life gal. I know life sucks sometimes but try to look at it in a positive way.

Reply to Koko