Question
Posted by: scorned | 2011/06/14

I HATE HIM!!!

I’ m so blady angry –  my now ex bf (ended it on Sunday) sent me a mail yesterday telling me how he is not feeling good about whats going on between us, how sick he was over the weekend and how lonely his weekend was and that he is not looking for any female attention until his overseas project is behind him...well I found a pic on FB from a party he went to on Saturday night, that he politely ''forgot'' to invite me to which has totally contradicted this e-mail from him yesterday. Some blonde chick was hanging all over him and he didnt look very lonely or sick at all. I forwarded him this pic on a private message to him and have now deactivated my facebook account!!! I HATE HIM!!! He is doing illegal/unethical business activities and I want to report him. Why should he get away with it??? What do you think?

What still puzzles me is how many people who choose to misbehave in what once would have been a sneaky manner, now choose to advertise it on FB or in other exhibitionist ways.
Ending the relationship with this slug sounds a wise decision - he chooses to behave badly and to lie about it, and to assume you're too daft to find out.
However, revenge is not an attractive motivation. Reporting his illegal activities might be very justifiable - but you seem to be saying that so long as he was faithful and frank with you, it was absolutely fine for him to be illegal and unethical, but now he has upset you, these have become intolerable ? And if you were previously comfortable with his illegal and unethical behaviours - why did it apparently come as a surprise for you to when he treated you in a similar fashion ?

4
Posted by: Romany | 2011/06/14

Just " step away from the idiot" .
Move on, anger makes you old and tired.
Do not take his calls and NEVER believe he is telling the truth.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Liza | 2011/06/14

What illegal/unethical business activities are he involved with? That would depend on where it''s best to report his activities.

I''m glad you dumped his sorry behind. Partners who lie are not worth the effort. Did you know what business he was involved in while he was your boyfriend? Or did you just find out and dumped him because of it? Reporting him out of revenge is not such a good idea - it won''t make you feel any better even if you think it will. To let go of your obvious anger, it might be a good idea to see a counselor.

I''m not saying that he shouldn''t be reported - if others are being harmed it definitely should be reported, but not just as a knee-jerk reaction because it simply won''t make you happy...

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza
Posted by: ProLaw | 2011/06/14

Oh yes, please do report him to the authorities, The Receiver of Revenue is always a good place to start and go on from there, the SAPS,perhaps, although I don''t hold out much hope there ! It''s a citizens responsibility to report crime, do the right thing.There is the crime line sponsored by Radio 702 who will help you out.

Reply to ProLaw