Posted by: Sparkles | 2009-10-06

I hate FB &  MXIT!

I just had to put it out there. I hate them with such a passion. It' s ruining my marriage. It' s not good that my hubby is friends with his female coworkers at work- now he has bring them home by chatting with them on mxit and Facebook at night? What the hell? If only he sent me as many messages as he sends them. My word. Anyway, just wanted to vent. :-)

I am not convinced that either has ever done anything worthwhile, and I am convinced from practice, that both do at least some harm, apart from being useless. What on earth does one need to chat to people at night, who you hav e been with all day ? Its the massive amounts of totally empty chatter that bothers me. So much saying is going on, when there is nothing worthwhile to say.
I absolutely agree with a.m. --- his available family time belongs to his family, not to be wasted on playing childish chat games with other immature "adults ".

Posted by: Me | 2009-10-07

I agree totally with Doc and Sparkles Mixit and FB are just looking for trouble. Both belong to kids NOT grown ups !!!!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Bob' s girlfriend | 2009-10-06

you should rather hate your cheating husband

Reply to Bob&#39 s girlfriend
Posted by: Leila | 2009-10-06

Ever thought about getting MIXIT and chatting to other men?? I know its really tit-for-tat but if you had to chat on mixit he would probably be very upset... either he gives it up or you start chatting and meeting other men......

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Sparkles | 2009-10-06

My sentiments exactly, Almost Mad.

Reply to Sparkles
Posted by: almost mad | 2009-10-06

Mxit is for kids. Once you married you should just leave it alone cause it will only cause problems in your relationship. Whether you intend it to or not, it will cause conflict. Your husband must grow up and spend time with his family. Why should he spend his family time online. The only time I used mxit was when i wasnt in a relationship or while I was in a long distant relationship and after my fiance and I where living in the same town I quit it. Ask him to spend family time with you, you deserve his full attention as you only see him after work for a few hours compared to the many hours his work peops see him.

Reply to almost mad