Question
Posted by: Rose | 2011/02/01

I had my first orgasim... WOW!!!!

Sorry, I have to brag about this...
The other day I had my first real orgasm! My boyfriend and i have been seeing each other for almost 2 years now, look sex has always been great, and I thought that I was orgasiming all the time, but after Monday night, I was seriously mistaken. I was so shocked afterwards that I was actually tears (happy tears)
Some advice to those who thought it would never happen, hang in there and have fun because at the end of the day, that''s what it''s all about :)

Dear Rose,

This is wonderfully empowering for you. Enjoy!!

4
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/02

Dear Rose,

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Temba | 2011/02/01

only now after 2 years? ja ne some women have problems

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Subzero | 2011/02/01

All about the G-Spot!! If the key aint in the right spot, it aint gonna open the door...

Reply to Subzero
Posted by: gilly8 | 2011/02/01

BOOYAH SISTA! how fab... i kinda had to figure it out myself but it certainly is a life-changing thing...

Reply to gilly8