Question
Posted by: Tumi | 2011/01/21

i guess the joke is on me

been single for three years now and i meet this guy who seemed like the kind of guy that i''ve always wanted, so we have been going out and calling and chating. so my family and i had had a big family reunion end of the year .and he was the and we are related, i feel like such a fool couse i lke him so much and we''ve kissed i cant seem to shake of these feels i have for him.....

How closely related ? Obviously incest is not only illegal but biologically a really bad idea ; but distant relatives may not necessarily incur the description of incst. And don't make the common error of assuming that just because you like this guy, he is your only ever possible companion. Check with the Family Law guy.
And even if the family would disapprove and you wisely decide not to make a major relationship of this, doesn't mean you can't be pals

11
Posted by: tumi | 2011/01/24

thank you.

Reply to tumi

Posted by: Jess | 2011/01/21

To Eish- who gives a damn about perfect spelling all the time? If you want to be picky about spelling watch your grammer.

Reply to Jess
Posted by: tumi | 2011/01/21

sorry.

Reply to tumi
Posted by: Eish | 2011/01/21

Eish...your spelling??? No man!!!

Reply to Eish
Posted by: tumi | 2011/01/21

thanx Bongo will do,even if its not our family will have a fit...they would never alow it my father is wery traditional and my mother will think i''v lost my mind.all my firends think its a big joke.the more i think of how we cant be together the more i want him.

Reply to tumi
Posted by: Bango | 2011/01/21

Think it is not incest, try Family Law Expert on this site 4 advice.

Reply to Bango
Posted by: tumi | 2011/01/21

his futher and my mother are cuzns, im so comfused more than anything i feel so foolish.

Reply to tumi
Posted by: ? | 2011/01/21

How is he related to you, not all family members is incest.

Reply to ?
Posted by: Gracie | 2011/01/21

How is he related to you?? A blood relative??

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: HUH | 2011/01/21

Hmm incest is never a good choice.

Move on..

Reply to HUH