Question
Posted by: John | 2010/07/25

I got this odd horrible feeling behind my right eye

I got this odd horrible feeling behind my right eye. One night I was trying to fall a sleep and it felt like someone was scraping the back of my eye with a nail. The strangest thing is that when it eases i feel numb on the right side of my neck with an itchy feeling in my jaw. It almost feels as if someone is taking a string and pulling my bottom eye muscle down, I have been to an eye docotor and neurologist and nothing wrong. They will not give me an mri. Please has anyone had these symptoms. its killing me. What can I do as a state patient.

That must be awfully unpleasant ! GOod to have had it checked out by a neurologist and an eye doctor. It may be annoying for you that they haven't found any clear explanation and thus a solution, but at least it's good to know there's no sign of something more sinister as a cause.
Are you taking any medicines of any sort ( prescribed or over-the-counter or other remedies ? Some can cause muscle spasms and similar problems which might possibly cause similar symptoms. IF it can be arranged, a psychiatrist could do a useful assessment and possibly recommend some treatments that could reduce the discomfort usefully

2
Posted by: lilly | 2010/07/27

go see an opthalmologist.
a shrink is not the person you need right now
good luck

Reply to lilly