Posted by: Bob G/Friend | 2009-07-24

I got the last good man?

I was dating for so many years I thought all men were users, abusers, cheaters, spungers etc.

Then I did not date for a long time - gave up.

Then I met BOB.

We' ve been together now for 5 years. We' ve had our up and downs - but you know what? He still pulls my car out for me in the mornings. On weekends he still brings me coffee in bed. He was sick this morning so I took his kids to school for him. He brought me flowers last week and I got choc' s this week.

Was he the last good man out there? All I can do is say thank you THANK YOU thank you for a man who doesn' t sit in bars, who doesn' t have friends he' d rather be with than me, who doesnt cheat or beat me. Thanks for a good man.

I wish for all woman to meet a man like BOB who you can appreciate and who appreciates you.

Love and relationships are a two way street - I often hear woman say that their man does not do for them but what do you do for him?

I' m over 40 and I met Mr. Right.....I had many Mr. Right Now' s but they don' t come near Mr. Right.

I wish this for all my girlfriends - you all deserve a Bob in your life.

Thanks for sharing your good news. Many Happy Returns of the Bob, one might say !
I hpe he's not the last good man out there --- I'm still here, for one !

Posted by: Ricky | 2009-07-27

There are good men out there, just as there are good women...just that they dont always get to meet...we meet the ' others' . Was married for 7 years to ' another' ...treated me like crap, now my new GF is benefiting from having a decent caring., loving and respectable BF in her life. As you sow, you shall reap. Its my turn to reap now!! YEAH!!!

Reply to Ricky
Posted by: bill | 2009-07-25

In the beginning we are all right for each other, time has a way of fading the magic, this is a problem if you do not try keep the magic alive, then things slip &  slide

Reply to bill
Posted by: Phila | 2009-07-24

How I wish I coud clone your Bob! Does he not have a brother! lol.
Enjoy him , I' m sure you' ve finally met your prince after all the frogs you have kissed . make sure that Bob also feels that he has met his miss right

Reply to Phila
Posted by: Really | 2009-07-24

It' s good to know that there are good men out there!

Reply to Really