Question
Posted by: -|- A Duck | 2010/09/09

I give up

Ritalin damaged my eye muscles. Who the hell do you think you doctors are?????? All drugs are bad for you. -|- YOU

Sorry to hear about this, Mr Duck. And I hope a good way of relieving this for you, can be found soon. We doctors don't actually get together and decide who we think we are. I know I have a very low opinion of some of them, and a much better opinion of some others. Like anyone else, they differ.

5
Posted by: anon | 2010/09/10

Sounds like you should be on Clozapine or Seroquel, not Ritalin!

Reply to anon
Posted by: Go away | 2010/09/10

I agree - your posts have nothing to offer other than vitriolic abuse. Go and find a good boxing bag to take out your frustrations on. Honestly - you''re just disgusting everybody and losing the battle on all fronts. Go away!

Reply to Go away
Posted by: just saying! | 2010/09/10

You need help and fast and i agree get over yourself,
life does not owe you.. have no respect for others ...and your postings are always attacking cs and others...

Reply to just saying!
Posted by: CS | 2010/09/10

Seriously, enough now. I think CS and everyone else on this forum is sick and tired of seeing these kinds of posts from you every few weeks.
We " get it"  that Ritalin has messed you up but you seriously need to get over yourself.

Reply to CS