Question
Posted by: Peter | 2010/08/11

I give up

Dear Expert. I am about to commit suicide. I have a horrible pain behind my right eye and behind my right ear with severe pain down my neck. No one can help me. It is not going away. It accompanies a horrible sensation where it feels as if my eye is being pulled down and I have to pull my shoulder up. Please advise as to what I can do. I have been to an ENT, eye doctor and neurologist and they can find nothing. Does this sound like a virus. I have no nerve damage? All this agony is located on the right side of my face. You have got to help me. I am lucky to get 3 hours sleep.

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Peter,

Please don't despair. If the ENT, eye doctor, and neurologist found nothing, then all that means is that the problem is not an ENT, eye, or neurological one. Please call me on 0825555763 after 4pm any day, as I would like more information about the pain.

2
Posted by: Try this | 2010/08/11

Go to n propper Physiotherapist -take all you x-rays and reports from other dr. explain the pain and ask for some manupulation traction etc - this is not n comfortable treatment but it works - then go and get a voltaren injection - if you need to go back to physio next day - do so. I have tha same problem and it works for me - just wich I can stop it before it gets to that piont - unfortunately physio dont work 24 houers a day! ( I feel as if I can blow the one side of my head of - that would make it better - or cut the muscle in my neck to relief the " PULL" )
GOOD LUCK - almost good to know im not the only one stuck with this problem - I get this often.

Reply to Try this
Posted by: Headache expert | 2010/08/11

Dear Peter,

Reply to Headache expert