Question
Posted by: miserable | 2008/05/29

i give up

Yesterday I lost my job,my mother is not speaking to me,she hates me!My husband is having an affair,and I cannot get myself to leave him.This is all 3 weeks after I had a miscarriage,is there anything else to live for?

YES. Beyond doubt, there is much to live for ( and you ought to call Lifeline, and arrange to see a shrink urgently to work towards that next phase of your life ). This is an unusual and awful number of calamities to face all at once. But with help you will be able to get strong again, and find new happiness in life. You need to find all the reasons there are ( maybe not obvious to you right now ) for you to life FOR YOU --- to for a husband, mother, or boss. You are more important and worthy than any of them or all of them.

1
Posted by: Tania | 2008/05/30

ouch! im so sorry 2 hear that. yes theres plenty 2 live 4... YOU! not all of us can relate 2 what has happened 2 u, bt i can relate 2 most of them. un4tunately it all happened 2 u at once. my prayers r with u

Reply to Tania