Question
Posted by: screeeemer | 2008/07/17

i found a cure for frustration

i found a cure for when i feel bad.

i get to work (an old warehouse in the middle of nowhere) and scream my lungs out i awear and curse for at least 10 minutes i scream on top of my lungs.....it feels so good afterward. i find my self smiling more and feel happy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrgh!

Maybe someone should lease out sound-proofed screaming rooms in major business districts. I read that in Japan some businesses have provided somethign similar, including inflatable and punchable/kickable plastic mopdels of the Bosses. There was a once-popular quack therapy ( exploiting people as all quacks do, and bogus in its theopries ) called Primal Scream Therapy, which charged a fortune to basically encourage people to do exactly what you do for free

4
Posted by: Riley | 2008/07/17

Curious, I was about to say the same thing. An awesome friend of mine (bless her soul) also believed in tearing a newspaper to bits. Not a page at a time, but the whole thick chunky newspaper at once! :)

Reply to Riley
Posted by: Curious | 2008/07/17

Have often thought that someone should open a place where you can smash plates and scream. How wonderful to just let it all out.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Zola | 2008/07/17

I also feel like letting it out sometimes but I don't have an old warehouse to go to. I cannot scream in my bedroom or anywhere around my house, the neighbours will come running to help...LOL. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reply to Zola
Posted by: lady 29 | 2008/07/17

am glad you found something that works for you.

Reply to lady 29