Question
Posted by: Nav | 2010-12-02

I forgot to take the pill

Last month towards the last of my Yasmin pack i missed a pill and so i followed the procedures of missing a pill, and it happened that i had to discard that current pack and start a new one which also resulted in me missing my period last month.
Regrettably yesterday i have missed another pill and now i have to discard this pack as well which will result in me missing my period again!
Sounds funny but im not sure if its ok that this happened again?
The pack says nothing about my scenario. Is it OK that I''ll be missing my period for the second time in a row?

Cant i just carry on like normal?

Please advise
I appreciate it!

You can carry on with the Pills and use extra precautions for 7 days. It doesn't really matter if you skip two periods if you want to follow that regime.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-12-03