Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-02-18

I fell sleepy all the time,Why?

I first tought I was pregnant , and I took a pregnany home test and it came out negetive. I sleep at least 6/7 hours per nignht, but never get enough sleep.Can you help me understand what is happening to me.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Sleepiness means that you are either not having enough quality sleep, or else the quantity is not enough. For most people, 6 or 7 hours will NOT be enough to feel alert during the day. Try to lengthen your time in bed to about 7 1/2 hours. If you do not start feeling better within a couple of weeks, you may have a sleep disorder, and you may need to be seen by a sleep doctor.