Question
Posted by: thando | 2009-11-24

i feelso down

Hi people can anyone outthere cheer me up!!! i woke up this morning happy but the suddenly my soul/ sprirt just lost the joy, i feel like i' m dead inside, waht causes this, i feel like killing my self, it' s been six years now since i separated from my ex , but i feel lkie he can call me just to say he wants me back. i' m so confused with lfe, i know now he happy whereever he is. but i just miss the way he use to call me. waht is actually wrong with me, i' m just tired of living. is this normal. or is it wise to call my ex to tell that i still love him and miss him although he has someone now?

SOunds like you may have trapped yourself in unrealistic expectations of your Ex returning. And, like someone driving down the road while looking only in the rear-view mirror, you are missing out on all you could see if you looked forward. You may have missed too many opportunities to be happier with someone else, by waiting for the ex to return. See a counsellor, if necessary, to recognize that he has someone else now, and is very unlikely to want to come back to you - and that you do not need him for you to be happy.
Do not think of harming yourself, as you don't deserve such punishment, from yourself or from anyone else. DO see a shrink or counsellor to learn to free yourself from thie depression and to find the other sources of happiness you have been ignoring.

3
Posted by: thando | 2009-11-24

I' m just 34 years old

Reply to thando
Posted by: JK | 2009-11-24

Tell me how old are you thando

Reply to JK