Posted by: nancy | 2008-12-15

i feel so lonely

Anyone out there. this morning i had an argument with hubby before going to work, i felt so lonely on my way to work, and when i arrive at work i just find most people took leave as now is December i' m the only one together with my boss who does not go to leave, it' s just quite around the street where we work, although hubby phoned me on my work to apologise but i still feel so lonely coz i' m used to the hugs and kisses we give each other every morning before we go to work so today it was not like that , i jus feel lonely inside and outside there are no people around to talk with, my boss is alway out for meetings and it' s not the person to share your personal life with.

What do i do this early monday morning just to cheer myself up. please anyone !!!!!!!!!

Most of us feel lonely after an argument. But let's be adult here --- there will surely be plenty of hugs and kisses to come --- why not call him back, maybe even arrange to meet for lunch ?
And then I read he came to your work and made up --- nice guy !

Posted by: ? | 2008-12-15

aww that' s so sweet of him. You' re a lucky lady. Go home and give your hubby some serious loving :)

Reply to ?
Posted by: nancy | 2008-12-15

Thanx guys ,but the interesting part is that hubby came to workplace unexpected and we talked about our issue now it' s solved thanx anyway for your input

Reply to nancy
Posted by: radical | 2008-12-15

Hey. maybe you could study / learn something new to take your mind off your situation... it makes the time go faster and you increase your knowledge and self development.
Don' t stress too much You' ll be fine - just distratc yourself with something you enjoy/

Reply to radical
Posted by: ? | 2008-12-15

Just occupy your mind. Try and think about ways to make up with hubby when you get home. Do something special together. Spend some time during the day to think of what you both can do tonight.

Reply to ?
Posted by: Doogie | 2008-12-15

Facebook could be fun if you have access to it?

Reply to Doogie