Posted by: Sweet | 2008-10-30

I Feel So Guilty

I just turned 27 and i have been with one guy for 4 years(he was my first boyfriend) and we broke up but we remain good friends though it has not sunk in to him that he loves but not me. Now my problem is there is this guy at our office he is very cute and we have been working together for 2 years now and i never looked at him in a " oh my god"  kind of way. all the girls throw themselves at him and they are married people,i dont know much about this guy except he has been hinting that he is single in the past 2 weeks and he has been flirting with me every chance he gets. last night our department went for an outing and he was just the usual guy i know with all the ladies flirting with him but he was very interested in what i had to say and i was excited and this morning i threw myself at him (literally) and he backed off and i feel so guilty now that he maybe thinks i am like the rest of the girls who firlt shamelessly with him everyday or have i scared him off competely.

Someone please help as i have a limited knowledge of relationships and man reactions towards woman

Surprised there hasn't been a good response from readers yet. Sorry, but this question lies outside my expertise

Posted by: Vegan | 2008-10-30

Is he gay??
Maybe you just got the wrong impression from him? What a bummer - I' m sorry you experienced that. That was so uncool of him.

Reply to Vegan