Question
Posted by: scared | 2008/10/29

i feel so depressed

Good day CS i have a problem i saw my shrink yesterday and now i feel so depressed after opening wounds i had alot of thinkgs happen to me and i didnt know how to adress all of them so i put this into one story, is that acceptable? i feel stupid and i feel like i' m walking around naked

I'm sure you're not stupid even if for some reason you feel that way at present. Maybe you just feel uneasy about exposing your concerns and hurts to anyone else, but I'm sure your shrink understands and can help you deal with this. Next time you meet, tell him/her about this, too, and plan how best to deal with it. Its sometimes not wise to open too many wounds at once, rather than to set priorities and work on them one by one --- but again, only your shrink, working with you, can best plan and carry this out