Question
Posted by: FORK! | 2008/10/09

I feel " forkol" 

Whats going on with me? Never in my life have I felt like this.

I just don'  t get upset anymore!

I use to strip my moer at least 10 times a day, thro zaps at taxi'  s, shout at the kids for the wet towels, rush here and there, cannot sleep if the dishes are not done.

And suddenly I dont give a sheeeeeet.

I step over the wet towels
I step over the clothes on the bathroom floor
I let the taxi go where he wants to
I give guys gaps to push in front of me
I let my boss carry on and give him what he wants without thinking "  ag fork"  like i'  ve got time for this now
What i get to, i get to
What i don'  t, i dont

I didnt even make supper last night. The kids ate cereal. I didnt wash dishes. Neither did I this morning.

I dont rush in traffic - get to work when I get to work.

Funny thing tho...my life has just become peaceful and quiet and suddenly there is just more time and within myself I feel happier than in a very long time....

By not fighting, rushing, screaming I' ve improved my quality of life, all the bitching did not help in anycase.

My desk as I sit here is clear except for the coffee cup - someone even remarked that I must be out of work if my desk is so clean....

What has happened to me?

Well, I'm sure you're right that the bitching didn't help at all, and stopping the bitching was probably a good idea. But giving up is NOT a good idea, and neglecting self-care and care for the kids, and not bothering about things that DO matter ( and distinguishing those from the things that DON'T matter ) is not a good idea at all. Consider counselling, and seeing a shrink for a proper assessment as to what might be going on here