Question
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-09-09

I feel much better

Hi cs,

I can' t belief I felt so bad a while ago but actaully I' m feeling great now, as things seems to fall into place at last. My daughter got accepted at the chef school next year and then I could concentrate on my other 3 children next year although I would still worry some about my daughter living in the Cape seeing she is a diabetic but I think she would be fine as my sister and friends of our are nearby. My car broke and I could see the good in that cause now I don' t have to fetch the children at school for a while ... I would rather feel like this as nothing feels like a real problem. I just hope my new medical aid would sort out my meds as I' m not going to drink other meds than Risperdal cause .... I would have to follow up.

Have a awesome day!!
:-)

Hello again Zexeon !
I'm really pleased to hear that you are feeling better and that the problems seem to be getting sorted out. Maybe even the Risperdal may be helping ?