Question
Posted by: Stan | 2010/01/27

I feel like running away

I have lost faith in human kind especialy men, my dad hasbeen molesting my sister and my cousins for the past 6 years, and he knows we on to him, so he went to threten them that they shouldn' t talk, we want to invlove our mother in this whole thing, but our problem is that she is on chronic madecation and has a weak heart, what to do to prepare he r for this, cause its definately going to shock her, and we need guidance as well as counsiling.

It is appropriate to lose faith in your father if this is what has been happenin - it's an awful thing for him to do. But Men didn't do it, and human kind didn't do it - HE did. If your mother is seriously ill, she may not be able to help. But what he did is criminal, and the police, CHildline, etc., should be able to help. Lay criminal charges, from all the victims, and have him arrested. And yes, these same authoritieis should help you all to receive coujnselling and assistance. Don't let him get away with it

1