Posted by: Annie | 2008-11-25

I feel like giving up.

I have tried everything to loose weight and i really try hard, i do loose weight and stand still for along time and because of that i don' t try hard enough anymore and then stand still for a long time. sometimes i think i' m eating to little and i do aerobics 4 times a week now its my second week, iv' e decided to go to a dietician so she can help me to eat the correct way i think i' m doing something wrong.

Dear Annie
I think it is an excellent idea that you are going to consult a dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area), because she/he will be able to check what you are eating to lose weight and recommend any changes that are required (e.g. either increasing or decreasing how much you eat or changing what you eat). Keep up the aerobics as this type of exercise will promote weightloss and also help you to persevere.

Posted by: Gogga | 2008-11-26

No, no, just look in the list on the left of this page, second from the bottom is " weight loss" .
Or look right at the top of the page, click on " weight loss chat forum" .

Reply to Gogga
Posted by: ABC | 2008-11-26

I found weight loss board. Not the same as yours?
wwwdot healthboard dot com slach weight-loss

Reply to ABC
Posted by: Annie | 2008-11-26

Hi goga how do i get on the weightloss board? I went to the dietician today, she helped me alot she added a bit more food and i' m weighing in 2 weeks, 15 Dec.

Reply to Annie
Posted by: Gogga | 2008-11-25

Annie, feel free to join us on the weight loss board, we' ve formed a support group and it helps when you feel you can' t go on anymore. Hang in there. I had a 3-month plateau thing in winter and was also ready to give up, but I persevered and then I started losing again. Seeing a dietitian is the right thing to do.

Reply to Gogga